- “Chairytale Ending” TTWW for over 30 minutes before the episode started. Ch-ai-ry-tale has special significance for us, now that we have Chuck, Blair + Henry ;)
- When Chuck and Blair were on the run from the police a “Bonnie and Clyde” (by Great Northern) song was playing and caused it…
Ed Westwick on TV
6x10 promo (x)
Do one thing before you go. Kiss me, Chuck Bass.
- Goodbye Gossip Girl (2007-2012)
image credit: @jade_jacqueline
The Road to Goodbye
This Monday, December 3rd, join with @savechuckblair to celebrate the actors who brought our couple to life! At 7PM EST (12AM GMT) we are trending “Thank You Ed and Leighton”. Then later watch 6x08 and live-tweet the episode with us. We’ll provide a streaming link for those who need it.
The usual guidelines for trending apply:
- Unlock your account.
- Retweet manually (copy and paste) rather than hitting the RT button.
- If you get put in “Twitter jail”, you can keep tweeting via TweetDeck or YFrog.
- If you can’t tweet live, schedule tweets using TweetDeck or HootSuite.
Meanwhile don’t forget to mention your excitement to the writers (@ggwriters), exec. producer Josh Schwartz (@JoshSchwartz76), and the CW Network (@CW_Network)!
He wasn’t cruel to her, he said don’t lie to yourself because he THINKS she can’t deal with him failing part of this pact because they BOTH agreed to it. She’d be “settling” if he doesn’t fulfill his part. She had the same thoughts in 6.02 that she HAD to succeed as well. They both put this on…
“did somebody order a Thanksgiving spread?”
In 21 days we say goodbye to the show and couple that brought us together. We can’t wait, as we know there are only good things to come for Chuck and Blair in the final episodes!!!
sC&B would love to celebrate the pairing that we adore so much and bring together the Chairleader community one…
What is the first question people ask you?
Leighton: When Chuck & Blair are gonna be together again. The fans care about that a lot, and I’ve to say me too! I love their relationship and working with Ed is very thrilling. The scenes with him are usually my favorites because we have a great alchemy. Our harmony makes our relationship credible, we trust each other and aren’t afraid of going too far in the intimate scenes. —interview in French magazine